Sunday, June 10, 2012

21 Jump Street

I saw 21 Jump Street last Monday at the dollar theatre. 21 Jump Street is about 2 cops who are new to the force. One was cool in high school but is dumber than rocks. The other cop was a nerd in high school but smart as Einstein on paper. The two are teamed together in this funny comedy. Unfortunately they don't have the most street smarts and they start their careers failing to capture the bad guys. From failing horribly on their first assignment, they are reassigned to a new assignment. They are instructed to go back to high school as undercover cops to unfold a drug seen. This movie is absolutely hilarious. It definitely gets an A from me. I loved this movie because I can relate to their high school experiences. I had flashbacks about my high school experiences that made this move so funny to me. Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are lovable duo. They complement each other nicely as a typical jock and high school nerd. The movie is very crude though, so I recommend only people 17 and older watch this movie. It is for mature audiences only. For people who don't want to stop laughing, 21 jump street is definitely for you!! From car chases to high school drama, this movie gets An A + in e cool department!

No comments:

Post a Comment